A hallmark of summer course is the integration of a flagship program at FK UGM so called elective course. It comprises of clinical elective, community elective in public health, community nutrition, community nursing and midwifery. Summer course is aimed at leveraging joint elective in a multicultural atmosphere involving international and UGM students to get best practices in a wide range of multi disciplines in medicine and health sciences.
There are 2 (two) Summer Course programs this year, those are:
- Summer Course on Genetics: From Bench to Community
The Summer Course will be held around July or August 2017. This Summer Course will consist of sit-in on the class for 3 days (@5 hours/day) followed by laboratory engagement for 6 days and poster presentation regarding the student topic’s choice at the last day. The students will have a social cultural activities during Saturday and Sunday. Online application: Deadline June 30, 2017
- Summer Course 2017 on Interprofessional Health Care: Tropical, Neglected Infectious and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The 2017 Interprofessional Health Care Summer Course Faculty of Medicine Universitas Gadjah Mada (FK UGM) is a collaborative program between FK UGM, Faculty of Dentistry, Pharmacy, and the UGM Vocational School – Diploma of Midwifery. The Summer Course will be held on 30 Oct – 17 November 2017. Online application: Deadline September 30, 2017
for International Students:
- Letter of Recommendation from the applicants’ Dean.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation Letter
- A copy of Passport (ID page only).
- A copy of international student health insurance (optional but strongly recommended).
for UGM Student (limited seat 25 students only)
- Undergraduate Students in Medicine, Nursing, Health Nutrition, Dentistry, Pharmacy, and Midwifery
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- GPA more than 3.00 (proven with transcript)
- TOEFL min. 500 or IELTS min. 6.0
- Transferable course credit
- Expert Lectures from UGM and partner universities.
- Class discussions with student from partner universities.
- Social, leisure activities and cultural events.
How to apply
Register online at http://ugm.id/summercourse2017